One-component polyurethane-bitumen liquid membrane for waterproofing and water protection.
HYPERDESMO-PB-1K is a fast-drying, one-component, thixotropic, bitumen-filled polyurethane liquid for waterproofing and protection. After polymerization it forms a hydrophobic, elastic membrane with very strong adhesion to most types of surfaces, as well as to bitumen. Excellent mechanical and chemical resistance. Ideal for application on vertical surfaces, as it has a pasty consistency, does not flow and does not bubble. The composition includes: pure elastomeric hydrophobic – polyurethane resin and chemically polymerized primary bitumen.
Apply with a brush or spatula. Total consumption: 1.5 kg / m2 in two layers.
Waterproofing and protection:
gypsum and cement slabs,
asphalt membranes (also for repair),
waterproofing of a light roof from metal or fiber cement
indoor areas with high humidity.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Thixotropic: Easily applied to vertical surfaces and complex shapes, does not flow.
• Fast curing.
• Excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface, with or without the use of special
• Does not require additional solvents, but can be diluted with SOLVENT-01.
• Excellent heat resistance. Maximum operating temperature 80 oC, max shock temperature 150 oC.
• Resistance to UV rays and cold: the film remains elastic even at -40 oC.
• Excellent mechanical and elastic properties, tensile strength, high abrasion resistance.
• Excellent chemical resistance.
• Effective protection against water.
Preparation of concrete base for application (standard):
• Hardness: R28 = 15 MPa.
• Humidity: W <10%.
• Temperature: 5-35 oC.
• Relative humidity: <85%.
It is recommended to carry out a control application before use.
The surface must be dry, chemically neutral, smooth – without cracks and damage, clean – without dust, rust and peeling particles.
1. Clean, remove dirt residue, lagging layer, lubricate with abrasive treatment (sandblasting, diamond end mill). Clean the polymer membranes with special detergents, cleaners and degreasers.
2. Clean the surface with a high pressure washer. Remove grease and wax residue.
3. In the event / presence of cracks, cold joints, surface roughness must be repaired in advance with a cement mixture (eg, Neorep, Neocret). 4. Before applying the contents of the bucket must be thoroughly mixed with a mechanical mixer (150-200 rpm) to ensure homogeneity. Prolonged storage may result in a slight precipitate and / or separation that is removed during mixing.
Do not allow air to enter during mixing (mixer must be immersed). To increase the life cycle of the ready-to-apply material, it is recommended to pour it into a larger container. Applied with a brush, spatula or by compressorless spray.
Total consumption: 1.5 kg / m2 in two layers.
First clean tools and equipment with paper towels and then with SOLVENT-01.
Can be stored for at least 12 months in the original unopened buckets in a dry place and on
temperature 5-25 oС. Once opened, use as soon as possible.
CLEANING OF THE TOOL:
The tool must be cleaned with xylene or solvents 646, 647, 648 immediately after use.
Do not use these solvents to dilute the mastic!
When working with the material, it is necessary to protect exposed skin (gloves, protective clothing) and respiratory tract with a mask to avoid inhalation of volatile organic compounds that may be released from the material.
Contains a small amount of volatile flammable solvents. Apply in a well-ventilated room, away from open flames. Use fans and charcoal masks indoors. Protect from direct sunlight and open flames.
Exposure time between re-application
years – 3-24
The product is CE certified: 2085-CPR-061 in accordance with the European standard EN 1504-2.